JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

7/10/2015 4:06:33 PM
1

So the Witcher 3.......

This is NOT a comparison to the games themselves. But more so a comparison to what was in the standard copy boxes... Witcher 3: Small letter of gratitude from developers to gamer Poster of in-game world map The Witcher Universe Compendium (brings you up to speed with story) Witcher School of Wolves emblem stickers (fucing stickers!!! No one does this anymore) Destiny: Code for Vanguard Armory (I never used and is obsolete now) Advertisement for expansion pass.............wtf. Now I know it ain't much, but it gave me that fuzzy feeling. I already knew I made a good purchase, that just made it feel all the more sweeter. Damn Polish, they're awesome.....their women are hot too.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon