JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Bungie

7/7/2015 6:59:10 PM
2

I got a Red Bull with used code

what do I do to redeem what's already been taken?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Lol, suck shit for encouraging shitty business tactics, bungle sure as hell wont help you. You could try taking a photo of the can, barcode, code and if you have it receipt, email those and you ps/xbox id to red bull, they actually do have costumer service unlike bungle, let me know how they respond please, interested to know.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • [quote]what do I do to redeem what's already been taken?[/quote] Never mind I guess I just needed to do it on a computer :P

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon