JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
7/4/2015 9:01:30 PM
0

New Fun Way to Grind Strikes as a Hunter

Sorry if I'm late to the party with this, or it's been known for a long time but I just discovered this very fun way to grind out some dragon strikes in hope of certain legendaries. As opposed to the usual slow and steady (eww, boring) approach: Blink -> Fast Twitch Hungering Blade Shotgun Red Death (Optional) Most people I know seem to forget this, but [b]Hungering Blade [/b]regens your health from Blink Strike as well as Arc Blade. Now with [b]Fast Twitch [/b]regenerating your Blink Strike in about 4 seconds or something stupidly fast, you essentially have an [b]unlimited [/b]amount of [b]health [/b]regenerating hits. Hence why you run a shotgun with this setup, preferably one with a high ROF like Found Verdict. It gets even better when you get used to ALMOST killing enemies with your shotgun (like vandals) that you can't usually 1-shot with blink strike, and it becomes a close quarters wham-fest. It's awesome. I highly recommend trying it. I was levelling an exotic at the time, so I wasn't using one based on this build but I'd say Don't Touch Me or Mask of the Third Man would be your best bet. It made grinding out strike a whole lot more enjoyable with a pure rambo style, which I know some people do anyway but this seems to make it even more viable. Sorry if this is a bit muddled. Anyway, go try it! So much fun. TLDR; Fast Twitch Blink Strike, Hungering Blade and a Shotgun equals unlimited health close quarters carnage.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon