JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
6/21/2015 3:31:20 AM
2

Blacksmith from 360 doesn't work on the Xbox one.

Hello Bungie Support people. My name is Jarbear99 and I have a problem going from 360 to Xbox one. I preorder Call of Duty Advanced Warfare from GameStop to get the code for the shaded Blacksmith. On 360 I can equip it as much as I want but on Xbox one it requires purchase. I would like some help to let me equip it. My Xbox one gamertag is Jarbear99.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon