JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#bounties

6/18/2015 8:44:58 PM
0

NOT GETTING KEYS

I logged on today before work to try to complete the Queens bounty so I can get the key for when I get home and my friends and I run through the prison of of elders, cash in the bounties.....NO KEY. So basically 5 hours of farming no keys than the bounties which are supposed to definitely give you at least the 1 key, an I get screwed on that too....not looking to good bungie.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon