JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
6/17/2015 7:44:22 AM
0

What??

So I was trying to do some patrol on Cosmadrone and part of the map is missing... Just gone. No biggie I reset and log off & all that. I try to do the Nightfall (Omnigul), turns out that same part of the map is just missing [I literally just see snow & incomplete building structures]. It's in the " Terrestrial Complex" part. Is this happening to anybody else?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon