JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

6/2/2015 8:48:40 AM
1

Add OPTIONAL Matchmaking

Please add an optional matchmaking at least for PoE, Osiris and Nightfall. I think you have to reconsider your personas for your customer experience. There are quite a lot of people who are not able to get a fireteam of 3 persons together. The reasons for this doesn´t matter (time, work, family, friends,..). The outcome is important, these people are not able to experience the game/content they have paid for! Which in my opinion is unacceptable. I follow your argumentation that teamwork (speaking to each other) is required to get the best experience. But by making matchmaking an optional feature I do at least have to choice to play. So when I turn it on, I am aware that my experience might not be otimal, but at least I have one...

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon