JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

Edited by Legend To None: 5/22/2015 7:41:21 AM
1

Roms and Emulators- Little Ninja Brothers-HELP!

I was wondering where i could download some roms and emulators to get myself some Little Ninja Brothers. It was a co-op RPG for Nintendo. [u][b]My History[/b][/u] I remember playing this game with my sisters and at times we would get stuck in a prison to where we would eat poisioned fruit and die ayy lmao. I want to find this game and conquer it to move on with my life. Can you guys help me?
English
#Gaming #TRBLDKER

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon