JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

Edited by kobaiach: 7/9/2015 1:12:22 AM
1

Ipad companion app needs update

Congratulations Bungie! you made a good Job making this ipad App for the game. I have some suggestions or claims to improve it... 1- the colors of my guardian are not showed correctly (eg. Red became orange, black became white, etc) 2- the screen does not turn 3- Make a tool for reasearch on forums. There is no way to find out a topic or subject. 4- I cant hear any sound when I watch a video in news page (eg. I watched the video about house of woolves without sound)

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I wouldn't say a "good job"... we've been waiting since last year for a proper iPad version of the Companion App... let's hope they work on it anytime soon.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon