JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Story

Edited by Shurshacker: 5/5/2015 7:56:30 PM
4

new character leveling

I'm looking for somebody who plays on ps4 who would like to run through story with me to give me company I am A level 5 warlock and I'm on the mission the worlds grave on the moon and I would love to have some help with it considering I am low level I'm an experienced player just looking for somebody to talk to add me on ps4 if you're interested. 😅😚😆😘🌸🌼

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon