JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

5/4/2015 3:15:33 AM
2

Who's your favorite Persona character??

I know there's only a few of us (so far?) but I figured I'd make use of the group and ask! Who's your fave and why?! I actually am having a hard time deciding, myself. My overall favorite might actually be Yukiko. She wasn't at first for sure (Used to be Chie) but definitely after playing through Persona 4 Golden I loved her forever<3 I really do love all of them, though, from Persona 3/4 anyway (: I do have Persona and at least one of the Persona 2 games...only got a little bit into Persona 1 tho.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon