JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by itsGhostMage: 4/30/2015 6:38:44 AM
47

In-game Taco John's?

Yes

142

Maybe

22

No

289

Just wanted to see the percentages

153

???

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • It's really easy. Just play normally but once you see you get a 5 kill streak play it safe. By safe I mean go with your teammates and kill together. Assists count as kills in this bounty. Easily done within the first 3 matches.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • The headshot spree bounty is by far the worst for me, I'll be trying for it and get lag killed at 2/3 headshots seemingly every time. Only time it seems I can finish it is with a sniper and thunderlord. Assists count towards the 10 kill streak so it's really not bad

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      • 1
        Archon Of Light-Born
        Archon Of Light-Born

        Destiny&Marathon - old

        It's one of those bounties I leave in my inventory, and it will happen when it happens Although I have got it 2 days in a row, so maybe I am getting better

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • Got all bounties including the normal crucible ones done in 3 games of IB...

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • I usually don't have a problem until Bungie decides to [url=https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/def6966a-4779-49aa-a48b-107d563721c5?gamerTag=ErgoImBetter&scid=37770100-f9ae-4b80-9dad-7c1d0ec14469]troll me.[/url]

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • If you can't get 10 kills without dying you are terrible.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        1 Reply
        • I've gotten it both days so far. Both times I got it I had a few kills and then heavy came up and just played it safe with heavy and got it without even noticing

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • You don't even have to get the kills just get assists and stay alive... I did it both days so far on a lvl 26 character

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          2 Replies
          • Edited by Spectyral: 4/30/2015 5:23:48 AM
            Assists count too and even if at the end of a match you were on a 7 kill streak if you get 3 at the start of the next game it counts

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            3 Replies
            • To me the worst is the melee kill as I always run gunslinger so your regular melee is pretty shit. Be nice if throwing knifes counted as I'm pretty sure warlocks and titans r1 melees count for this bounty.

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              8 Replies
              • It's not working for me I got a 15 kill spree the other day and it didn't even count Today was a disappointing iron banner day nonetheless as for the first time ever in Iron Banner since beta I went negative

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              • The only one that gives me trouble is the 10 melees, but I always just end up putting on blink, max agility/speed, mida, low range shotgun and sprint around the map after I've already completed my other bounties. Hurt them with shotty, punch them to kill.

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              • I think the problem is that you're trying too hard to get it. Just focus up and play more naturally and conservatively. It's actually really easy.

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              • Yesterday I got that bounty in the 1st match. Today I went has 3 games in a row where I had 9 kills and a random lightning grenade or Thorn killed me right before I hit ten. The servers -blam!-ed up hard later and I just gave up after that. I'll see you tomorrow rank 3...

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              • The only thing I hate is headshot sprees...but still managed to get 4/5 Lastnight before I couldn't stay awake any longer lol

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              • Edited by xSenpaiTaco: 4/30/2015 3:07:02 AM
                Dude, it's actually pretty easy. Assists count, so I'll just shoot a guy with thorn or a sniper and hide.

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                1 Reply
                • That shits easy the real -blam!-er is the 10 head shots with machine guns ive gotten jewed out of so many heavy ammo drops by dick heads who come and super the fûck outta the whole team while we're getting heavy.

                  Posting in language:

                   

                  Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  4 Replies
                  • First one I completed. Couldnt believe it when it popped.

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  • Just pick it up, along with other bounties and you'll get it along the way. Don't think about it, don't stress about it. It just takes care of itself.

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  • Assists count. This bounty is easy.

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  • To complete it easily, just be careful and stand back. Watch your back and look at the radar most of the time. Take cover whenever you are at red. You should be able to do this bounty every day. Just a couple of tips I wanted to share.

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  • 1
                    Be aware that assists count for this total too

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                    3 Replies
                    • Tbh this bounty is pretty easy. Assists count towards the total. I think the headshot spree is actually the toughest

                      Posting in language:

                       

                      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                    • I just grab every bounty from Lord Saladin, then fill the empty slots with Crucible bounties. Then I just play and at the end of the day I cash in the ones I completed. Repeat the next day. If there are some that have zero progress I dump them for new ones.

                      Posting in language:

                       

                      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                    • My team did some games with supper farming... It was pretty easy then ;)

                      Posting in language:

                       

                      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                    • How I do it is I wait for a game where a kick ass, go on a kill streak at the end of it and next game I snipe.

                      Posting in language:

                       

                      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                    You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon