JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Guac: 4/2/2015 2:19:21 PM
440

Crota gives you every weapon but 1?

I can't be the only one to constantly wanting to move on to just hard raids but there's one weapon, no matter how many times I do the raid on normal, it will never drop the one weapon I need, mine Is the hunger of crota! Edit: over 300 replies! Glad I'm not the only one that struggles with this haha! Edit: ladies and gentleexo's the hunger of crota has just dropped, the days of grinding normal are over, and nice work on 500 replies!
English
#Destiny #crota #hog

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon