JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by TheMojomancer: 3/27/2015 4:43:28 PM
2

Can we get rid of Bel-Air already?

So let me just vent my anger over this stupid bel air trend. It's -blam!-ing idiotic, overused, and unoriginal. It wasn't very funny the first few times, and time hasn't helped it. Every time I see a mildly long post, I now have to scroll down to the bottom just to see if it's serious or if it's another -blam!-ing troll ending. And how many people have actually watched the show? Probably not many here, considering this place is full of sweaty twelve year olds trying to grow a neck beard. Anyone who makes a bel air ending is just trying to seem cool by using a meme that was old a long time ago. What's even worse is the people who comment on threads about intelligent or emotional topics with "boo no bel air I am disappoint" or some dumb shit like that. So can we all just get rid of it? I can't be the only one who hates this trend. Somehow people around me have started to do it too. I was at some party recently and some one had just finished telling a story when one of the people listening made some dumb joke about how he was expecting a bel air at the end. As soon as I heard that I decided to leave. I walked strait to the exit, Opened the door Get on the floor Everybody walk the dinosaur [spoiler]sorry for the shit post you guys, anyone who actually read the whole thing, congratulations. Also I should say, I actually kinda like bel air endings.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon