JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
3/22/2015 7:25:19 AM
2

"Hey, I recognize that voice!"

So i was watching Kimi ni Todoke earlier and something that's rather common occured. Ayane Yano said something and something clicked in my head and I thought, [i]"Wait, that's Cal Devens!"[/i] Did a quick check and sure enough, Ayane has the same voice actress as Cal Devens from Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom. Does anybody else love when they recognize a certain voice actor/actress?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Every friggin' time I hear Steve Blum or Joshua Seth... I still remember watching Akira and thinking "Holy f***, Tetsuo is Kai from Digimon!"

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hell yes Hawkeye from fma brotherhood is also Claudia from requiem for the phantom and monkey d luffy No I'm not kidding

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon