JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
3/22/2015 4:47:24 AM
0

New weapon types in Comet DLC?

Well, what do you all think will come? I know Comet - if it even exists - is a ways off, and we won't know until E3 when it would drop. In any case, new weapon types are rumored and I want to know what you guys think/hope they will be! I for one dream of melee weapons. That's highly requested amongst us, so it probably won't happen. Other than that, I wouldn't mind seeing a Laser Rifle (like the video, short range, low impact, mega RoF) primary, a Double Hand Cannon, an Energy Repeater secondary (higher impact than autos, winds up before firing, elemental), a railgun heavy (charge up, single shot), an anti materiel rifle heavy (heavy sniper, pierces), or a beam cannon heavy (see Spartan Laser)

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon