JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Spank: 2/17/2015 4:10:13 PM
59
22
Spank

Neil degrasse tyson

For all the science lovers out there. Go ahead, post your favorite quotes.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • You know I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS WHAT AM I 'SPOSED TO DO WITH THESE? DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER. MAKE LIFE RUE THE DAY IT THOUGHT IT COULD GIVE CAVE JOHNSON; DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE MAN WHOSE GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! (With the lemons.). I'M GONNA GET MY ENGINEERS TO INVENT A COMBUSTIBLE LEMON THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    4 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon