JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Brandon4K210: 9/16/2015 4:23:52 PM
8

LETTERS TO ATHEON: 2 of 4

This is the second of four letters to Atheon. [i]Dear Atheon, Why do you call the shield a Relic? It would make everything so much easier on everyone if you just called it a shield. I'm tired of playing fetch with your flying robot. It shows where its going to teleport and I have to run over to it and stop it, its making me its dog. But once my "Relic" is ready, I'm going to make your flying robot my dog. I will do it so much till your flying robot breaks. And what is up with the Red Circles of death? I tried to walk out of those one time, and my vision went blurry until I woke up a few minutes later. P.S. Please stop with the Oracles, I'm about to go to Crota's house and shoot myself in the leg until I die. Yours Truly, Brandon4K210[/i] LETTER TO ATHEON: 1 of 4: [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/108301939[/url] LETTER TO ATHEON: 3 of 4: [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/108965426/0/0[/url] LETTER TO ATHEON: 4 of 4: [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/109247116/0/0[/url] LETTER TO CROTA 1 of 4: [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/106570312/0/0/1[/url] LETTER TO CROTA 2 of 4: [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/106582340[/url] LETTER TO CROTA 3 of 4: [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/106829895/0/0[/url] LETTER TO CROTA 4 of 4: [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/107068003/0/0[/url] LETTERS TO SKOLAS - COMING SOON!!! [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/154043599[/url]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon