JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Recruitment

3/12/2015 3:20:57 PM
0

1st time @ "Crota's End" Raid

Need a group of my fellow stoners to help me conquer "Crota's End" for the first time. I have a lvl 30 Titan. No mic (my -blam!-ing kitten ate it...) but I already have a general idea of how the raid works so it shouldn't be an issue. I was wanting to do this in the evening sometime in the next few days (anytime between 6pm-11pm Eastern Standard time). Hit me up all and let's go raid, man.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon