JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by Siffow: 4/14/2016 12:14:11 AM
1822
333
Siffow

[BUNGIE] Tell me about your Grimoire issues! Cute animal gifs welcome.

[b]°˖ ✧ [/b][u][b]READ THE KNOWN ISSUES LIST & RULES BEFORE POSTING[/b][/u][b].✧˖ °[/b] [b]°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °[/b] [b]Rules:[/b] Offtopic or inflammatory posts will result in your ungraceful exit from this thread. This is for bug reports. Not feedback or feature suggestions. ETAs on fixes or statuses on cards are not given out. If you have something to share, please keep your post as detailed and coherent as possible, otherwise I may not be able to utilize the information you're trying to convey. Below are the cards that I am already aware of being broken.[b] I don't need to hear more about the cards listed under "known issues." [/b] [u]Known Issues[/u] ヽ( ゜ヮ゜)ノ.・゜*。・+☆ -The [b]Chroma[/b] card does not unlock if you didn't get the free Sterling Treasure. This is being investigated. -Kill ranks on class cards are not granting the proper points.. -Wins for special PvP events (Trials and Iron Banner) may not count towards their respective PvP gametype cards. -The Doubles card isn't showing the ranked stats that people are seeing ingame. [b]Notes:[/b] -For[b] Doubles and Salvage[/b], as soon as you have an opportunity to play any of these playlists after the 2.0.0 patch, you should be able to earn the cards. The flags are not retroactively granted, but your stats from previous playtime in those playlists should still be there. -Exotic weapon cards do not add points to your Grimoire score. This is on purpose. -Siege Dancers seem to be tricky for people to get. This card unlocks at the end of the Dust Palace strike. -Strike Introduction is not counting strikes entered from somewhere besides the planet map node. -Raids Introduction are only counting VoG completions. [u]As of 1.1.1 the card will start counting Crota completions, but not retroactively.[/u] Completions after the 1.1.1 patch was applied will count. -You can get a card from an exotic weapon without ever obtaining the weapon, such as through promotional cards.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Ran into a rather annoying "bug" with the grimoire after patch 2.0. The following grimoire cards are no longer unlocked even though before 2.0, I had them all unlocked. - Omnigul, Will of Crota - Crota, Son of Oryx - Siege Dancers They also seem to not unlock again now that patch 2.0 is out, as I've done Will of Crota twice since the patch and nothing.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I have a question about the Fallen Hunted cards. Now that patch 2.0 has arrived, will we be able to still acquire the cards we didn't get before the patch at a later point? Thanks!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • Are the new PVP map cards not available to be viewed yet? My grimoire scored increased but no new cards are showing up

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • 1
      One issue i have had for a while is that my grimoire score is not calculated correctly it should be 3505 (I earned 5 points from the 3505 from the new crucible map in 2.0) but it has added 10 points to it making it 3515 for no reason its been like this before the 2.0 patch and it is really annoying I have made may posts but I haven't received any replies. could you fix it please.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Recently played the Legacy strikes and got the new grimoire cards but they aren't on the app. Do we need to wait for an update to the bungie app to read them?

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      2 Replies
      • After patch 2.0, the doubles card is still jot unlocked. Good job bungie

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        2 Replies
        • My salvage card is not unlocking which you are obviously aware is happening to multiple players. My question is are my wins still be counted, or once it unlocks will I start at 0/100?

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          5 Replies
          • Everybody in this thread is wasting their time. I'm willing to bet none of these bugs are gonna be fixed anytime soon, especially doubles. You gotta remember we are talking about Bungie here. None of the posts in this thread are even replied by someone at bungie. The whole thing is a joke and OP knows it.

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            1 Reply
            • Is the doubles grimoire card going to be fixed with this patch or the taken king?

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              1 Reply
              • Bungie needs to fix this issue but they are more concern about fixing cosmetic stuff like wearing or removing a helmet in social spaces. The grimoire system have been broken for a while now and the last response to fix the issue was April 27 2015. I am a grimoire hunter and it sucks when I cant see or get my doubles or my salvage grimoire score card.

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                4 Replies
                • I have beat the house of wolves dlc with all three of my characters and the house of wolves card is still missing. I also found a fellow guardian that had not ever visited the reef to take me in so I could watch the cut scene again because I was told that's what I needed to do. Unfortunately it didn't work he got the card but I didn't. Please have bungie fix my grimiore card please.

                  Posting in language:

                   

                  Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  2 Replies
                  • Hey were the grimoire issues patched? Couldn't seem to find anything specific about it in the notes

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  • One of the fallen leadership grimoire isn't showing for me and i keep trying get it and it does not appear its the repeater shank grimoire is any one els having this problem.

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                    2 Replies
                    • Xbox One, GT: Buckpack. I'm adding up all the grimoire points I need and it shows I am short 55 points. However, my grimoire score in game is 3550... So short 70 points. Where are these 15 points I'm missing?

                      Posting in language:

                       

                      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                      1 Reply
                      • Hi I just got into the grimore score grind. However I know I have played Skyshock before but I guess it didn't unlock. Do you know when it will be available again?

                        Posting in language:

                         

                        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                      • Black Shield is not unlocking regardless of how many times I play on it.

                        Posting in language:

                         

                        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                        2 Replies
                        • Love the media attached. Great post/info btw

                          Posting in language:

                           

                          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                        • Crota, Son of Oryx - card isn't unlocking for me while I've beat Crota's End multiple times.

                          Posting in language:

                           

                          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                          1 Reply
                          • I'm not getting skywatch or black sheild

                            Posting in language:

                             

                            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                          • Edited by Black Eye Hawk: 9/5/2015 9:10:58 PM
                            Twisted claw not unlocked for me even though I killed the fallen over and over again. Any way I can unlock it?

                            Posting in language:

                             

                            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                            1 Reply
                            • Titan Kills in Crucible Rank 2 did not award Grimoire score however Rank 3 did, is there a way of fixing this/getting the missing Grimoire score?

                              Posting in language:

                               

                              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                              4 Replies
                              • Nearly 6 months later and the doubles card still isn't fixed. :( Just need the 5 to hit max grimoire.

                                Posting in language:

                                 

                                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                                1 Reply
                                • Fix ur stuff already!!!!

                                  Posting in language:

                                   

                                  Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                                • #fixmydoublescardpleaselol

                                  Posting in language:

                                   

                                  Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                                • Not getting grimoire for doubles which really sux because il have Max grimoire by Sunday but it'll only read 3660 :(

                                  Posting in language:

                                   

                                  Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                                • Edited by Kell of Kellogs: 9/6/2015 2:23:05 AM
                                  Hi again. Queenbreakers bow is not adding kills to grimoire anymore. The kills on the weapon card are increasing, albeit very delayed, while the Fusion Rifle grimoire card is not increasing at all. Have tested this myself as well as had a few other users test as well

                                  Posting in language:

                                   

                                  Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                                You are not allowed to view this content.
                                ;
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon