JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
3/2/2015 10:40:53 PM
2

I was once cursed by RNGesus...

so ever since I got destiny I have NEVER earned an exotic (unless you count bounty's), and so just today i was going to write a forum post about my bad luck, when I remember I have a VOG hard atheon CP and so I turn on my Xbox and get ready for disappointment (its my first time doing hard) and so I find a good fire team and get it done in about ten (my and my friend had been tying all day yesterday to do it) and I get vex (and time breaker)! and I am screaming just from the blessing from the RNGesus... Now remember the RNGesus had cursed be, but by Patience and Time I have been blessed! [u][b]What have You been blessed with?[/b] [/u]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon