JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
2/26/2015 2:22:57 AM
16

When All Your Kills Get Jacked As You Use Super...(Video)

I made a video showing a double perspective of my friend calling in his Bladedancer but then me jacking his Three easy kills. We thought it was funny so I made a video showing the clips back to back. Normally I will try and help a Super to get as many kills as possible in close games so that the team can benefit from the orbs (Including me). But when we are blowing a team out of the water some times you just got to be that troll. Hope you guys enjoy the video.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon