Twitch Prime Support for Destiny 2
|To begin receiving Exotic Gear Drops, you will need each of the following:|
Destiny 2 Account Bungie.net Account Amazon Prime Account
Once these accounts have been created, you will need to:
Back to Top
|Once you have signed up for Twitch Prime and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Twitch Prime website.|
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Twitch Prime website.
Back to Top
FAQ & Troubleshooting
For official support, please visit:
Click here to close or open this section
1. Do I need an Amazon Prime membership to be eligible for the Destiny 2 offer?Yes. Click the "Try Prime" button on the Destiny 2 Twitch Prime website to sign up for a free Amazon Prime trial. If you’re already an Amazon Prime member, click "Sign In."2. How do I get my content?
To get your Exotic Gear Drops, please view our Claiming Rewards section.
3. Will my content be available in all game regions that I play in?
4. Can I link different Twitch Prime accounts to my Bungie.net account and claim each offer multiple times?
No, each offer can only be applied to one account. Each account can only receive one offer.
5. What happens to my content if I no longer have an Amazon Prime membership or my free trial expires?
Once you claim your content, all content that is delivered to your game is yours to keep, subject to any Destiny 2 rules or policies that apply to the content.
6. Do I receive past content if I join Amazon Prime and claim the Destiny 2 content after launch?
No. You will only receive content that is currently available.
7. I see other games on the Twitch Prime website. Do I have to claim each campaign separately?
Yes. Each game campaign is separate so you will have to claim each of them separately.
8. Where can I get Destiny 2?
Destiny 2 is a free-to-play game on PC (Steam), Xbox One (Microsoft Store), PS4 (PlayStation Store), and Stadia (Google Store, requires Stadia Pro account).
9. Do I continue to receive content if my free trial expires?
No. You need to be an Amazon Prime member to continue to receive content.
10. What happens if I already own one of the items included in a rewards drop?
Destiny 2 players who are eligible for drops with items they already own will be able to claim duplicates of that item, with the exception of emotes and weapon ornaments. If a player claims a drop containing an owned emote or weapon ornament, it will not appear with the other rewards in the Twitch Prime section from Amanda Holliday.
11. What if I haven't played Destiny 2 before I claim my reward? What do I do?
If you have not played Destiny 2 before you claim your Twitch Prime rewards, you will first need to visit the Bungie.net rewards history page. Once you’ve created your first character in Destiny 2 you can apply your rewards to your Destiny 2 account.For linking instructions or creating an account, please view our Signing Up section.For more information on how to claim your rewards, please view our Claiming Rewards section.
12. How do I create and link a Bungie.net account?
Please read this Help article to learn about account creation.
13. Which platform(s) will my content be delivered to?
When you claim your Twitch Prime Rewards from Amanda Holliday in the Tower, they will be available for use on all of the platforms where you've enabled Cross Save. If you have not enabled Cross Save, the Twitch Prime Rewards will be available for use on all of the platforms currently linked to your Bungie.net account. For more information, please visit the Destiny 2 Cross Save FAQ page.
Click here to close or open this section
1. I received an error that my Amazon Prime account has already claimed this content. What do I do?
Once you link a Bungie.net account to your Amazon Prime account and claim content, you can no longer claim the content on another Bungie.net account.
2. I accidentally linked the wrong Bungie.net account to my Amazon Prime account. What do I do?
If you accidentally linked the wrong Bungie.net account to your Amazon Prime account and you haven’t yet claimed the Destiny 2 offer, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've logged out of the wrong Bungie.net account.
- Follow this re-link URL to update your account link.
3. I've linked my Amazon Prime and Bungie.net accounts, but am having trouble claiming my rewards in Destiny 2. What do I do?
If you claim your rewards via the Destiny 2 Twitch Prime website but do not see them with Amanda Holliday in the Tower, please visit your Bungie.net rewards history page to verify that they were applied to your account. If you do not see your rewards listed, visit the Destiny 2 Twitch Prime website to retry.If you still don't see your rewards, please create a thread in our #Help Forum for assistance.
4. I forget my email and password for one of my accounts.
On the "Sign In" page on each website, you should click the "Forgot my email/password" button, or contact that website's customer service support.
5. I can’t link any of my accounts.
Please create a thread in our #Help Forum for assistance and explain which accounts you are having issues with.
If none of these steps solved your problem, you may return to the help page to seek other answers.
You're Not Logged In
If you have an existing Bungie.net account, logging in enables us to find your account and process your request more easily. Would you like to log in before continuing?