JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
12/21/2021 9:39:19 PM
13

The Longest Night (RP)

As the sun sets there is a flash of violet light from the moon above and a thick mist engulfs the city. Vertigo washes over the people of Offtopic and the streets around them change. Lightless save for the moon above, buildings dilapidated, overgrown with thorn covered trees and vines, and beyond the walls the forest rises higher than the tallest towers. The bustling sounds of the city are replaced with with discordant music, mad laughter, sobs of despair, and the screams and howls of man and beast. [spoiler]Happy Winter Solstice! Haven't done an event in a bit so here's a short thing.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [spoiler]Surely it must be too late to join now?[/spoiler]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [spoiler]Is this something that’ll be closing, or would I be able to participate even with my dreadfully long response time?[/spoiler]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    110 Replies
    • [spoiler]Would it be possible for me to still join?[/spoiler]

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      115 Replies
      • Edited by LionSoldier11YT: 12/26/2021 8:33:03 AM
        [i]In a burst of radiant light, a figure emerges onto the street, his face hidden by a heavy iron cowl. He is adorned in a cloth tunic covered by chainmail and steel greaves. On his chest is emblazoned a red lion, teeth dripping with gore. Behind him drags a longsword, sparks ripping from its tip as it is dragged down the pavement.[/i] “What devilry works the night here? In the name of my Lord, I shalt put an end to it.” [spoiler]Decided this was the perfect opportunity to test a new character.[/spoiler]

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        62 Replies
        • bamp [spoiler]Kinda nice to see people doing RP again.[/spoiler]

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • Edited by Sumpig-2: 12/22/2021 12:05:44 AM
          *A Victorian dressed(?) figure with a wide brim hat and a cloth over the lower half of their face walks outside. There is a long pistol in their hand, and a sword at their side.* *they look around to confirm their surroundings , and their searching eyes quickly narrow in disgust* [i]London...[/i] [spoiler]Bloodborne all over the shop...[/spoiler]

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          68 Replies
          • Walking through the streets is Warlock Holmes. Dressed in a jacket and suit that appears to be out of a Arthur Conan Doyle novel accept for the fact that faded symbols of stars and moons can be seen upon his jacket. On top of his head sits a dearstalker hat and around his neck hangs a red ruby pendent with strange arcane markings inscribed on it. “It appears there is something afoot, my dear Watson.” He speaks to no one upon the a cacophony of sounds and sights, before casting a fly spell to investigate.

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            93 Replies
            • *Etundela walks out of a bookstore looking for the source of the noise.* | [spoiler]She’s a magic user, haven’t used her much though[/spoiler]

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              68 Replies
              • [spoiler]Sounds like fun. Mind if I join?[/spoiler]

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                94 Replies
                • Seeing the strange sights take place before his eyes, Watson leaps to his feat and seizes his mighty longsword, strapping its accompanying scabbard on his belt. Without time to don full armor, only strapping a visored helmet to his head, Watson grabs a large kite shield. With haste he flys outside to see what is going on. “Sherlock, is something afoot!” He says to empty air, looming around to see his companion is well ahead of him, not really having to worry about armaments. “Gadzooks! I missed him!” Watson mutters to himself, before going out to explore the streets.

                  Posting in language:

                   

                  Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  77 Replies
                  • Thatcher starts to explore.

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                    6 Replies
                    • i use my fleet of starships to carpet bomb the planet i win

                      Posting in language:

                       

                      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                      1 Reply
                      • I sit down and dig into some molasses cookies..

                        Posting in language:

                         

                        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                        1 Reply
                        You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon