Since downloading the update yesterday at rest I've been stuck on the Signing In screen. Every 30 seconds or so the Servers Unavailable screen comes up. Game worked fine before update.
- turned my Pc on and off several times
- closed and reopened steam and game, numerous times
- deleted the steam download cache
- deleted the entire game and redownloaded
- deleted the roaming appdata
None of the above have changed anything. The game loads fine on my xbox, same internet.
Ok I've managed to now get into the game, I had to get a new ip address. In my case I have a fixed ip so just changed in router. Others might just need to restart router.
Literally nothing else worked so perhaps bungies servers had issues with the ip or something.