JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: I am at a loss for information...
11/9/2021 8:21:16 AM
Allo there, You can randomly get that shader by leveling up the cryptarch and unfortunately Bungie is not able to grant you it. You'll need to rank him up to get it.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Ability to grant items is possible (e.g. Fate of all Fools in Destiny 1) I have a good understanding of how unlock Arctic Proxy but I am doubtful I "can", I would like for Bungie to investigate my D1 account and confirm if I "can" actually earn it still, as I am wholly convinced i am unable to get that shader... and its the only shader I want, got lots of other things people would kill for, but I only want Arctic Proxy..

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• The Fate of all fools was granted to someone who has/had cancer and is the only case. Bungie will not grant you the shader and as support has ended for Destiny 1, if your account is bugged in some way they will not fix it. All you can do is keep leveling up the cryptarch.

Posting in language:

• Understandable, but I would like to to talk to Bungie themselves, I'm not upset at them, but I would like to ask them questions.... RNG can't be the only reason I don't have it, and I'd like to earn that shader before the game servers shut down.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon