Playstation 5 with wired connection
Wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue over the last week. Everything was working fine about 1.5 weeks ago (last time I played) but came back after installing updates and upon attempting to sign in to PS5, I will get one of two scenarios.
- Stall on "Connecting..." then told that cannot connect to Playstation Network.
- Get through character select to be told " You have lost connection to the Destiny 2 servers. Your permissions to access online multiplayer gameplay may have changed our your profile may have been signed in elsewhere."
I have gone through the following troubleshooting steps repeatedly
Which means I have:
- rebooted system, rebooted app, cleared console cache, reinstated licenses, etc etc
Other things I have tried:
- rebooting router
- changing ethernet cables (confirmed they work elsewhere)
- CAN play other games online, access PS Store, and get successful network test wired
- CAN play Destiny 2 on PC with same wired connection
- CAN play Destiny 2 on all systems with wifi