JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/15/2020 2:46:14 AM
[quote]Never seen an ornament that's literally turned heads.[/quote] It turns my head every time I see someone wearing a glow that's Solar, Arc or Void. It turns my head in disgust as I call them a corporate shill for funding a broken monetisation system that will never improve if people keep throwing credit cards at the game. The white glows are nice though. 👍
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I used bright dust because I had so much saved up

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Bright dust gang

Posting in language:

• Says the dude playing the EXACT SAME GAME with the EXACT SAME DLC as everyone else, lol.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Says the dude playing the EXACT SAME GAME with the EXACT SAME DLC as everyone else, lol.[/quote] Yes, without spending a single penny outside of Expansions and Season Passes. 👍

Posting in language:

• K, but you're talking smack about people for spending $15 on the best universal ornament in the game because they are supporting some scummy corporate company, but here you are, also supporting said company lol.

Posting in language:

• Very astute of you. However, my main complaint is about the shady monetisation and putting content behind paywalls even though its supposed to be Free2Play now. Sell Expansions and Season Passes and make the Cosmetics free, [i][b]OR[/b][/i] make the Expansions free and charge for Seasons Passes and Cosmetics. Not both. Free2Play with paywalls is shady. People who throw credit cards at cosmetics are why Eververse gets more content than the rest of the entire game. Why bother making playable quality content when you can make all of your money from making a new skin and charging money for it? But yes, I do support the company. But I've never bought a Cosmetic, or even paid full price for the Expansions. Beyond Light will be on sale in the Boxing Day/January sales. Guess when I'm buying it? This comes from someone who wants the best for the game. $300,000,000 from digital sales last year. They know that credit cards are the future of Destiny, not content.

Posting in language:

• Why? Bungie should even give the game for free. Expansion as well!

Posting in language:

• [quote]Why? Bungie should even give the game for free. Expansion as well![/quote] Definitely. I had that very argument in another thread talking about Bungie's Free2Play model not being Free2Play, can't remember where though so can't link it.

Posting in language:

• Yeah bro! It's like I wanna go watch movies and never pay for tickets! Every single company in the world should adopt a philanthropy model!

Posting in language:

• [quote]Yeah bro! It's like I wanna go watch movies and never pay for tickets![/quote] Pirate them 😉 [quote]Every single company in the world should adopt a philanthropy model![/quote] Or, you know, instead of being a terrible troll, understand how Free2Play actually works. 😂

Posting in language:

• Took u long enough to figure out I'm trolling u. And Pirate movies? In other words, steal? Yeah bro that says a lot about the kind of person u are. Cheers.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Took u long enough to figure out I'm trolling u.[/quote] No, I knew. I just decided to shut it down with an actual response. But you come back harder. 😉 [quote]And Pirate movies? In other words, steal? Yeah bro that says a lot about the kind of person u are. Cheers.[/quote] I don't Pirate them because I can afford to go to the cinema, pay for Netflix and Amazon Video. Just a kind suggestion as most terrible trolls are quite poor and need handouts.

Posting in language:

• I don't mind supporting a company that makes a game that I enjoy playing every day. Once the game is unenjoyable for me, I will stop supporting them 👍

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon